ACRI is representing Czech rail manufacturing industry since 1995. ACRI is representing the joint interests of the railway supply industry towards the Czech Institutions, rail operators, rail infrastructure managers and via its membership in UNIFE also towards the EU institutions. ACRI is the unique Centre of Technical Standardization acting in the railway sector, involved in European technical standards transfer to the Czech national standards system.
Association gathers 50 Czech companies, significant producers and suppliers of products and services for railway transport. It represents engineering, design, manufacture, maintenance and refurbishment of rolling stock, infrastructure, signalling and other services. ACRI members currently employ more than 20.000 people in the Czech Republic and their annual turnover is more than EUR 3 billion, of which exports account for more than 54%.
ACRI MEMBERS ARE THE COMPANIES DEALING WITH:
- development, construction, productio
- construction, modernization of rail infrastructure;
- research, design, production, assembly, reconstruction and servicing in the field of signalling, safety, information and telecommunication systems for rail transport;
- suppliers of railway components, materials and services;
- research centres and testing laboratories;
- related services.