- 810 Modernization
- Bmz Modernization
- Redesign of 680 units – Pendolino
SIEMENS MOBILITY, S.R.O.
- Passenger coaches for Czech Railways
- Vectron locomotives for ČD Cargo
- Participation on ETCS commercial projects
ŠKODA TRANSPORTATION A.S.
- 31 ForCity Classic low-floor trams for Miskolc, Hungary
- 60 ForCity Plus trams for Bratislava, Slovakia
- 50 ForCity Smart trams for Helsinki, Finland
- 8 metro trains for St. Petersburg, Russia
- 30 low-floor trolleybuses for Sofia, Bulgaria
- 10 trolleybuses for Prešov, Slovakia
AMIT, SPOL. S.R.O.
- Passenger Information Systems – Pendolino – České dráhy, a.s.
- WTB gateway – ethernet – B-160 – ŽOS Vrútky, A.S.
- On-board WiFi and Passenger Information Systems– Bdmee – České dráhy, a.s.
- On-board WiFi – EMU Flirt 3 – LEO Express a.s.
- IP audio systems, IP Surveillance Systems, – B-160 – ŽOS Vrútky, A.S.
BONATRANS GROUP A.S.
- High-speed: wheels and axles for IC4 / ICx trains of Deutsche Bahn /Siemens-Bombardier
- Locomotives: wheels for US locomotives / GE Transporation, EMD
- Trams: wheelsets with induction hardened BONAXLE® (and preparation for BONASILENCE®D) for Moderus Gamma in Poznan / Modertrans)
- Metro: wheels and axles for MTR Hong Kong / CRRC
- Freight: delivery of wheelsets for more than 50 % of new-built wagons in Europe
BORCAD CZ S.R.O.
- Seats in RegioPanters for Pilsen region – Škoda Vagonka
- Glacier Express, Excellence class – Matterhorn Gotthard Bahn, Rhätische Bahn
- NS – Stadler
- ÖBB – Siemens
- Rocky Mountaineer – Stadler
- picture 1: Brake components for metro cars – Kuala Lumpur, Siemens Mobility
- picture 2: Brake systems and components for train units – FLIRT 3, the Netherlands,STADLER RAIL Gruppe
- picture 3: Brake systems and components for trams – Moderus Gamma, Poznań, Modertrans Poznań Sp. z o.o.
- picture 4: Brake systems and components for locomotives – Locomotive ES 1000, Italy, CZ LOKO
- picture 5: Brake systems and components for freight cars
LAPP CZECH REPUBLIC S.R.O.
- ÖLFLEX® TRAIN 331 cabels for reconstruction of RegioSpider – ČMŽO – elektronika s.r.o.
- ÖLFLEX® TRAIN cables in a multi-system static power converter – EVPÚ a.s.
KONTRON TRANSPORTATION S.R.O.
- Správa železnic, státní organizace: GSM-R – construction and commissioning, GSM-R SmartHouse
- České dráhy, a.s.
- ČD Cargo, a. s.
- VIAMONT, a.s.
- ŠKODA TRANSPORTATION a.s.: delivery and installation of mobile radio stations and STOP modules
- CZ LOKO a.s.
- Development and delivery of the Controlling Analytic Centre. Recording of 5 000 pcs. multimedia channels – Správa železniční dopravní cesty, státní organizace (Czech Republic)
- Recording of dispatch centers and call centers – Dopravní podnik hl. m. Prahy, transport company (Czech Republic)
- Voice communication recording of dispatching telephone sets – Metro in Istanbulu, İstanbul Ulaşim A. Ş. (Turkey)
- Voice communication recording of dispatching telephone sets – .P. ŽELJEZNICE FEDERACIJE BIH d. o. o. Ltd. (Bosna a Hercegovina)
- Recording of multimedia channels – Air Navigation Services of the Czech Republic (Czech Republic)
- Revitalization of Týniště n. O. – Broumov track
- Elektronic interlocking system ESA11M, 5.A line, Dejvická-Motol, Prague Metro
- Elektronic automatic block system EABT-UA on Kamjanica-Domaninci track section
- Diagnostic of rolling stock on SŽDC railway network
- Managing system of rolling stock diagnostics
AV R&D, S.R.O.
picture 1: The 753.6 Locomotive – CZLOKO
- Development of the mechanical structure for the locomotive’s cabin, driver’s place, sidewalls and roof.
- Development and integration of a new stylist design of vehicle body & cabin
picture 2: The FORCITY CLASSIC KONYA Tram – ŠKODA TRANSPORTATION
- Development of the mechanical structure of a five-section bidirectional low floor tram car, for traction drive and alternative battery drive.
- Development of the mechanical structure of the car body structure, of the interior / exterior casing and of the vehicle equipment.
picture 3: Vehicle unit for the defect analysis by non-destructive technology – DJNTD – CZ LOKO
- Development of the mechanical structure of body frame of vehicle unit
- Development of the mechanical structure of interior of vehicle unit
- Development of the mechanical structure of measurement technology integration of vehicle unit
picture 4: Tensile machine – HONEYWELL
- Development of special static bench AV 015 and AV 030 for testing of safety equipment in vertical and horizontal direction.
- Development of test methodology (sensory system and testing SW), mechanical and electric design.
- Calibration and certification of static bench.
- Delivery and maintenance
- Running tests of the NIM Express train composition
- Stationary tests of the new tramcar for the Canadian capital Ottawa – Bombardier Transportation
- Measuring wheelset with VÚKV measuring system
- Stationary tests of the Paris Underground cars at the customer – RATP
SVV PRAHA S.R.O.
picture 1: NDT testing adhesive bonding thermocamera
picture 2: DT testing adhesive bonding EN 1465
picture 3: Training EWF – EAS
picture 4: Professional seminar adhesive bonding
picture 5: Fair Trade Innotrans 2016,2019
VÝZKUMNÝ ÚSTAV ŽELEZNIČNÍ, A.S.
- Organizing of running dynamics tests of CAF diesel and electric train units on SZDC lines
- Providing of infrastructure and locomotive for technical-safety tests (TBZ) of passenger carriage class Bmz for ČD lines
- Static and fatique tests of tram 18T bogie frame and Y25 headstock-free bogie frame
- Safety report of the project RBC ETCS – REA
- NoBo certification of the project Modernization and electrification of the track Šakvice – Hustopeče u Brna